About this event:
Tickets for the dinner are $75 and are for sale at:
(1) www.dekalbgardens.org – please click on the SHOP button and select the Harvest Dinner option, or at (2) www.oneseedoneplant.com – please click on the “Shop Now” button on the Harvest Dinner image.
The dinner will feature a three course, locally sourced meal prepared by Tapa La Luna’s Chef Chad Warborg. Bob Palmer and Craig Matthey will share the stage to provide musical entertainment for the evening.
* This year we are holding a special raffle for the following prizes:
* A hand-made child’s sailboat quilt
* A $150 gift certificate for spa services
* A raised garden bed with soil and compost included
* A Treasures of DeKalb County gift basket, which includes a bottle of Prairie State wine, a $20 gift certificate to Blumen Gardens, a $25 gift certificate to Tapa La Luna, and a free Tour and Tasting for 8 people at Whiskey Acres!
Raffle tickets are $25 and can be purchased online (www.dekalbgardens.org, SHOP button in upper-right) or during the
evening of the dinner. A maximum of 150 tickets will be sold to give everyone a good chance of winning. You do not need to be present at the drawings to win a prize! When you purchase online your ticket will be automatically entered into our drawing.